So many homes in the UK are sealed shut to be more energy efficient. However that means there is no escape for condensation in the home. That dampness is the perfect breeding ground for mould to grow which can lead to serious respiratory and health problems.
Mould is toxic. Before you can start to see visible black mould on a surface, microscopic mould spores can already be in the air. When inhaled, they can compromise your airways, resulting in coughing, wheezing, congestion, sore throat and tightness in the chest. Prolonged exposure to mould can unfortunately cause lifelong respiratory issues such as asthma.
Our free survey of your property determines relative humidity, airflows and temperatures which are key factors in the causes of condensation and mould problems. From this investigation, we can recommend solutions to permanently solve the issues plaguing your home.